ABOUT US |
SUPPORT US |
What is MAP?
We find solutions for people problems in churches...
Innovative Alternative, Inc.ís Ministry Assistance Program (MAP) functions just like an Employee Assistance Program , but is uniquely designed for churches.
Through this program a church pays either a monthly or an annual fee, which covers a variety of services for its members. The Senior Pastor or pastoral minister has options to refer members to classes, mediation, counseling, or a combination of these services. IAI conducts a thorough assessment to determine which service is most appropriate for the member and/or their family. In some cases a class or various services can be offered onsite at the church.
Additionally, IAI offers conflict resolution and mediation training for church leaders and members. We also offer compassionate, confidential counseling for church leaders and their spouses and families. All counseling provided by IAI staff is Christ-centered, Biblically-based, professional, and conducted by licensed therapists who understand the needs of church members and have a heart to serve God's people.
Advantages of MAP?
- Provides church members with compassionate quality care
- Provides quality services at a reduced cost
- Frees the pastoral staff to spend more time on other responsibilities such as Bible study, sermon preparation, and church administration
- Ensures that members have access to Christian psychotherapists who may not be available to them on their insurance plans
- Offers financial advantages:
- Church members without financial resources receive quality clinical services at a significantly reduced cost.
- Church members who qualify for our Victims Assistance Program receive quality clinical services for themselves and their families free of charge.
- Churches can either absorb the entire cost of clinical services for only their members or make their MAP a part of a community outreach ministry or mission project
- Presents additional choices:
- Churches can utilize MAP to minister to their members and/or a larger community..
- Churches can choose their own combinations of counseling, mediation, groups or classes.
- Churches can design MAP services to meet their specific needs.
- Helps churches maximize resources based upon the needs of their congregations
Programs for Schools
Corporate / Small
Ministry Assistance Programs for Churches
Faith Based Services
Financial Opportunity Center (FOC)
View Upcoming Training Events